8 Sommer Street Yarrabilba 4207 QLD
When Only The Best Will Do
* Continue down Yarrabilba Drive, until the first set of traffic lights
* At the traffic lights, turn right onto Garragull Drive
* Continue along Garragull Drive until the very end
* Turn left onto Sommer Street
Those looking for something a little bit special will truly appreciate the style and inclusions that this home proudly boasts. Properties of this calibre certainly don't become available often and an inspection is absolutely imperative to appreciate this opportunity!
* Ducted air conditioning
* Ducted vacuum system
* Open planned kitchen and living areas + additional rumpus/lounge
* The impeccable kitchen boasts stone bench tops, dishwasher, gas cooking & over sized appliances
* Three bedrooms each feature mirrored built in robes
* Two bathrooms including ensuite
* Alfresco pergola
* Private, fully fenced backyard with garden shed
* 2 car remote garage + access into the backyard via a roller door
* Smart wired home connected to OptiComm via the estate's fiber network for internet, Pay TV and/or phone line connections
Other additional features:
* Walk in robe with built in storage to the Master
* Floor to ceiling tiling in the wet areas
* Integrated sink
* Free standing bath tub
* Elevated basins & quality fixtures
* Over sized front door
* High ceilings
* Ample storage options included in the garage
* Corner block location for minimal neighbours
* Quiet street overlooking bush land
* Lovely established gardens
Please don't hesitate to contact our office for more information or to arrange your inspection - alternatively you can book an inspection via the 'Book Inspection' button.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty.
The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the basic necessities within walking distance of your door step with the services of IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Pathology as well as café/deli and Dominos Pizza with additional retailers yet to open their doors.
It really is a great place to call home – the lifestyle on offer is attractive with the endless facilities available to residents including Darlington Parkland, Shaw Street Sporting Oval, Tennis Courts, Dog Park along with an opportune spot at Thom & Ann’s Deli/café for a cup of coffee or Sunday breakfast.
St. Clare’s Catholic Primary School will be opening in January 2017 and will initially cater from Prep to Year 4. For the little ones, Bambini Daycare Centre is now up & running & conveniently positioned on Combs Street for the morning drop off.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $250 and $470