8 Lowthers Street Yarrabilba 4207 QLD
Functional Family Sized Home With Great Yard Space!
DIRECTIONS TO THE PROPERTY:
* Turn right at the first round a bout (near the Caltex) onto Darlington Drive
* Continue down Darlington Drive
* Turn left onto Lowthers Street
Lowthers Street is located in the newer section of the South Village and captures the stunning mountain backdrop and phenomenal natural breezes that Yarrabilba is renowned for. Positioned within close proximity to local parkland, walking trails and Bambini Day Care Centre and St. Clare's Catholic Primary School (opening in January 2017)
* Security alarm system
* Air conditioning to the living areas & master bedroom
* Two living areas; combined lounge/dining + additional carpeted lounge room
* The functional kitchen features stone bench tops, ample cupboard space & dishwasher
* Four bedrooms featuring built in robes & ceiling fans
* Two bathrooms including ensuite; main features separate bath tub
* Separate laundry
* 2 car remote controlled garage
* Under cover pergola overlooking the fully fenced back yard
* Smart Wired Home connection to the estate's fiber network via OptiComm for Pay TV, phone line & Internet
Please don't hesitate to contact our office for more information or to arrange your inspection - alternatively you can book an inspection via the 'Book Inspection' button.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty.
The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the basic necessities within walking distance of your door step with the services of IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Pathology as well as café/deli and Dominos Pizza with additional retailers yet to open their doors.
It really is a great place to call home – the lifestyle on offer is attractive with the endless facilities available to residents including Darlington Parkland, Shaw Street Sporting Oval, Tennis Courts, Dog Park along with an opportune spot at Thom & Ann’s Deli/café for a cup of coffee or Sunday breakfast.
St. Clare’s Catholic Primary School will be opening in January 2017 and will initially cater from Prep to Year 4. For the little ones, Bambini Daycare Centre is now up & running & conveniently positioned on Combs Street for the morning drop off.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $260 and $480