8 Balderstone Street Corinda QLD 4075
Brand New Two-Storey Home with Sophistication8 Balderstone Street, Corinda
A large kitchen with walk in pantry overlooks the free-flowing living, dining and outside area – perfect for summer entertaining. Downstairs also boasts a full bathroom and multi purpose room that can serve as either a media room or fifth bedroom with its own built in robe. There is ample storage with a linen cupboard and smartly tiled under stair storeroom, ideal for either hobbies or use as a wine pantry.
Upstairs, you will be greeted by a second spacious living space with study area. Also featured on this level are four bedrooms including the over-sized master bedroom, which encompasses a modern ensuite with dual vanities plus a spacious walk in robe. The remaining three generously sized bedrooms all feature mirrored built-in-robes and are serviced by another bathroom with separate toilet. A further highlight is the walk in linen cupboard in addition to the already ample storage downstairs.
In a sought-after lifestyle location, walking distance to the train station and prestigious St Aidens School and close to local shops and parks, this spectacular home is well worth an inspection.
Features in Summary:
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and walk in pantry
- Three full bathrooms
- Two separate living areas
- Study area
- Five spacious bedrooms (or alternatively four bedrooms and media room)
- Walk in robe to master, built in robes to remaining bedrooms
- Two separate linen cupboards (one walk-in) plus a separate tiled storage area
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- High ceilings throughout (2.7m downstairs, 2.5m upstairs)
- Secure, remote controlled double lock up garage with external access
- Entertaining patio with ceiling fan
- Fully fenced and child friendly backyard
- Sat, 29th Oct 9:40AM – 9:55AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Corinda, QLD 4075 priced between $620 and $1,160