7/80 Barcom Avenue Darlinghurst 2010 NSW
Chic inner city pad
*** Register for an inspection via 'book inspection' or go to www.innercity.ljhooker.com.au http://innercity.ljhooker.com.au/search?g1=2646&a0=residential&a3=rent and select 'book inspection' ***
*** Please note: if you do not register online we will not be able to notify you of any changes or cancellations ***
Perfectly positioned, tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Darlinghurst within a highly sought-after block of 16 in the Allen, Jack+Cottier boutique development "Lexington". Set on a quiet street but only moments to a range of vibrant cafes, restaurants, shopping and entertainment facilities.
- Attractive open layout featuring sun-lit lounge and dining areas
- Large kitchen equipped with stainless appliances
- Double sized bedroom featuring built-ins and a serene leafy outlook
- Generous entertaining terrace
- Concealed laundry including dryer
- Single secure car space
- Easy walk to Rushcutters Bay Park, Victoria Street and city bus or rail
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by LJ Hooker Inner City from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries, whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Darlinghurst, NSW 2010 priced between $460 and $850