74 Charlotte Street Aitkenvale QLD 4814
Large Family Home in a Fantastic Location74 Charlotte Street, Aitkenvale
Upstairs boasts stunning timber floorboards, a large practical kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub. The downstairs area consists of a huge rumpus room which could be used as a kids retreat or a home office. In addition to this space, there is a closed off air conditioned room plus a bathroom.
The rear yard is generously sized, perfect to allow the kids and pets to run around and enjoy themselves. To the front of the home is a single carport plus an additional lockable car space. Don't miss the opportunity to live in such a convenient location!
- Spacious three bedroom highset home
- Large open plan living area cooled by split system air conditioning
- Practical kitchen with a gas cook top
- Modern bathroom with a separate shower and bath upstairs
- Additional bathroom downstairs for convenience
- Huge multipurpose area downstairs
- Separate enclosed and air conditioned space downstairs
- Two car accommodation - single carport and single garage
- Generous back yard, perfect for the kids and pets to run around in
- Directly across from beautiful parkland and only a short walk to the Ross River
- Close to Stockland's Shopping Centre, Ross River Road with its abundance of restaurants and businesses, schools and public transport
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Aitkenvale, QLD 4814 priced between $200 and $380