736 Wynnum Road Morningside QLD 4170
Modern Tri-Level Town Home… Close Proximity to Everything, Dishwasher, Air-Conditioning, Polished Timber Floors + Much More!!736 Wynnum Road, Morningside
Take the floating timber stairs up to your open plan living area, where you will be greeted with a fully equipped European kitchen (featuring over-sized SMEG appliances, dishwasher, four burner gas cooktop), off the dinning- sliding doors leads onto your enormous/oversized balcony fitted with awning blinds for your piracy when entertaining guests. This home has been fitted with ducted air-conditioning, fans and flyscreens throughout for your comfort no matter what time of the year it is.
On the top level, you will find the sleeping quarters, three bedrooms all fitted fans, built-ins and the main featuring a private balcony and en-suite (with floor to ceiling tile).
This Tri-Level Town Home Features:
- 3 Bedrooms (with built-in’s)
- 2.5 Bathrooms (en-suite)
- Powder Room
- New Open Planned Villas with spacious living areas
- Polished Floors
- Lovely North-East Aspect and nestled near the back of the complex
- This XL Villa is approx. 161sqm and expand over 3 levels
- Fully Ducted Air-Conditioning & Fans
- Flyscreens throughout
- Immaculate fixtures & fittings installed throughout
- 6 Star Energy Rating & Eco Friendly
- Study Nook
- Fully Insulated
- The European kitchen boasts over-sized SMEG appliances, dishwasher, 4 burner gas cooktop & oven and plenty of kitchen space
- Two Balconies- Private patio and outdoor entertainment areas (with awning blinds for privacy)
- Grey Water Tank
- Gas Heating
- Fully Fenced & Landscaped
- 2 x XL Remote Garage (with plenty of room)
- Visitor parking spaces are provided for as well
- Close Proximity to Coles, Woolworths, shops, train and only 5kms from the CBD
Morningside is a suburb in Brisbane’s south-east only 5 km from the CBD. Situated on the main arterial of Wynnum Road linking Brisbane’s CBD with the Bay-side Suburbs it has become a hub for commerce and a highly sort after residential address. Even though it has great access to the CBD by trains and buses, its network of local schools, retail stores, major shopping centres and local office space allows Morningside to operate around its own central area.
No details have been missed in the gorgeous town home, this property will not last long- call Rental Place TODAY to secure your inspection!!
Property Code: 1171
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Morningside, QLD 4170 priced between $360 and $660