7/15 Bourke Street Waterford West 4133 QLD
WALK TO THE SHOPS AND SCHOOLS
If you are looking to save petrol and car expenses and to live close to the shops, this is the place.
Lovely two bedroom townhouse situated within walking distance to the local Marsden shops, mintues to Aldi Supermarket, local takeaways, day care centres, gyms and local tavern.
- Lounge with new carpet and new paint
- Spacious kitchen with electric oven and plenty of cupboard space
- Upstairs two bedrooms with built in robes
- Security doors and windows
- Separate laundry and down stairs toilet
- Bathroom upstairs with shower, vanity and toilet
- Private courtyard at rear
- Single carport
- Tenant to pay for any water over 35kls
Be sure to come and take a look, bus transport, local library and park walking distance also. If you do have a car minutes to the Logan Motorway and 10 minutes drive to Crestmead Industrial Estate and Waterford Shopping Centre.
* * * * * * PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT INSPECTION NOTES * * * * * *
You are required to register for all Open Home Times - via email or by phone. If you fail to register, we will not attend the property. Please note that advertised inspection times are subject to change without notice, therefore your registration is imperative.
Applications will only be processed once the property has been personally viewed. Applications will not be accepted after 5:30pm on weekdays and 2:00pm on Saturdays.
To register your interest in the property click either the BOOK INSPECTION or EMAIL AGENT.
This will keep you informed of any changes or cancellations for your appointment.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD an application form from our home page www.brownsplains.ljhooker.com.au
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Waterford West, QLD 4133 priced between $180 and $330