714c/1 Dyer Street Richmond VIC 3121
OPEN FOR INSPECTION (DETAILS ON AD)714c/1 Dyer Street, Richmond
- 1 double bedroom with BIRs, with north facing floor to ceiling windows
- Open plan kitchen/meals/dining with floating floors and glass sliding door access to private north facing courtyard
- Modern-contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splashback, stainless steel Gaggeneau gas appliances, integrated dishwasher, ample bench space and full size pantry
- Luxuriously appointed central bathroom
- European laundry
- Quality finishes
- Loads of natural light
- Security entrance
- Reverse-cycle heating/cooling
- Lift access
- NBN (National Broadband Network)
- Undercover car park and storage cage; remote access
Bonus communal facilities:
* Outside open spaces
* Fully equipped gym
* Lounge & Cinema rooms
“Jaques" lies in the heart of Richmond, a short stroll to the popular Bridge Road, Swan Street, Church Street, close to iconic sporting venue the MCG and quick tram ride to the CBD, trendy cafés, restaurants and essential amenities.
VIEW TIMES are displayed on this page when the property is ready.
Subject to cancellation / change until 12pm on the day of open.
APPLYING - Forms available at open / office or online via the RENTALS tab on our website. LEASE TERMS - 12 MTHS unless otherwise specified.
If 'REGISTER INTEREST' is displayed, email your details & we will notify you of the open. Only if 'KEY IN OFFICE' is displayed, the property is available for inspection by collecting the keys from our office - $100 refundable cash deposit is required - Mon-Thurs (9:00am to 4:30pm), Fri (9:00am to 3:30pm) & Sat (9:00am to 1:30pm). PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property. PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY OR IN THE OFFICE WHEN COLLECTING KEYS
GUARANTEED RESPONSE WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Richmond, VIC 3121 priced between $320 and $590