7 Triandra Street Baldivis 6171 WA
WELL PRESENTED 3x2 IN HERITAGE PARK - PRICE NEGOTIABLE
This well presented 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is not one to miss! Located in the stunning Heritage Park of Baldivis, the home boasts liveability. Featuring stainless steel kitchen appliances (including dish washer!), easy care gardens, wooden floorboards, and a fantastic location close to schools, parks, and the freeway.
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Minor bedrooms suitable for double bedroom suites with built-in-robes
- Lane way property with access to rear and additional parking space to the front
- Security screen to front door for additional safety
- Stainless steel appliance to kitchen, with dishwasher included
- Large corner pantry to kitchen, with enough cupboard room for all your Tupperware
- Beautiful wood flooring to living areas and carpets to bedrooms
- Fan to Master Bedroom and front Minor Bedroom
- AC unit and roller shutter to 2nd Minor Bedroom
- AC unit to living areas
- Separate bath to Main Bathroom
- Double carport with automatic roller door to rear
- Garden shed to rear
- 3km to the Baldivis Shopping Centre and Dining Precedent
- 2.3km to the freeway entrance
- Less than 250m to the closest bus stop
School Zoning :
Makybe Rise Primary School (0.8km)
Rivergums Primary School (0.9km)
Tuart Rise Primary School (1.6km)
Settlers Primary School (2.4km)
Baldivis Secondary College (1.0km)
6-12 month lease
To book a time to inspect, simply click on “Book Inspection” to view available times or "email agent” to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Please be advised should the property be tenanted, the leasing agent or assistant will be guiding prospective tenants through the home in groups to protect the tenants wellbeing.
-UNFORTUNATELY LJ HOOKER ROCKINGHAM DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS/ONLINE APPLICATIONS- The property must be viewed prior to application and applications will be made available at the scheduled viewings. If you are not able to attend a scheduled viewing, you can have someone view the property on your behalf for the availability to still apply.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Baldivis, WA 6171 priced between $240 and $440