67 Tamarisk Way Drewvale QLD 4116
Great Family Home Close to Bus and School67 Tamarisk Way, Drewvale
In the morning, it takes only a 3-min drive to drop your kids to school at the next traffic light. A senior year student can simply walk between home and school everyday.
More important, this home is surrounded by parkland, shopping centre (a new shopping centre will be completed this year at the corner of Illaweena Street), childcare centres, bus stop and friendly neighbors - everything is like at your doorstep.
The property features:
- Four spacious bedrooms plus one Study room at the front all in very good condition
- Large Living room with air conditioning flanked by a big media room
- Extra large Family Rumpus room near dining room - can use as a library or playroom
- Central generous Dining area with tiled floor & ceiling-to-floor sliding door
- Big Master bedroom with private Ensuite and Walk-in Robe
- Modern Kitchen with broad Benchtop and wide walkway - mum would love it
- Electrical Cooktop & premium brand Oven, rangehood
- Very tidy and clean carpets and tiles all through the house
- Double lockup garage with remote control clickers
- Large shaded Pergola at backyard and beautiful back gardens
- Fully fenced, private and perched at a high position with parkland view
- Public park right in front of the house
- 2 min access to Logan motorway
- In Stretton State College catchment
- 5 min to Browns Plains Grand Plaza - Bunnings, Harvey Norman, The Good Guys, Spotlight, OfficeWork
- 10 min to Sunnybank Hills shopping centre, library
- 2 min to the New Swimming Centre at Algester Road - very exciting and close!
- Very sorry No Pet will be allowed
This great conditioned property will suit family with kids looking for a convenient location close to everything. If you are interested please call or send email inquiry to book inspection during the week or come to our Sat morning Open For Inspection.
Note: Please make sure that you register for Sat Open Inspection by sending through an email to our office at least one day before Sat OR by ringing Alan in Sat morning at least half an hour before Sat Open Inspection to confirm you are coming. The office may choose to cancel Open Inspection without receiving your register by email or phone call beforehand.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Drewvale, QLD 4116 priced between $330 and $620