66/21 Norton Street Leichhardt 2040 NSW
Sought After Apartment *** Under Application + Deposit Received ***
Superbly presented, highly sought after apartment with a HUGE entertaining terrace approx 23m2. Intimately located on the vibrant Norton Street with Norton Plaza, Coles, cafs and restaurants with-in close vicinity to schools, parks and public transport. Well serviced by frequent bus services into the city and the inner west.
This modern 2 bedroom apartment offers generous sized bedrooms both with built-ins and master with ensuite including a bath. Open plan lounge and dining opening out through glass double doors onto a HUGE sunny terrace perfect for those Sunday roasts.
Include a modern kitchen, granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, not to mention 2 modern bathrooms, internal laundry. Secure parking for 1 car and entertaining area for a BBQ. Please not that brand New carpet has been installed.
This will not last long and is defiantly one to inspect.
Pets: Not permitted
Laundry Facilities: Internal laundry
Lease Period: 6 or 12 Months
Parking: 1 Secure Car Space
Heating or Cooling: Nil
Walk score (According to www.walkscore.com): 98/100 - Walkers Paradise
LEICHHARDT / LILYFIELD SUBURB PROFILE:
• Distance from CBD is approx 5km
• 5 10 minute drive to CBD via City West Link
• Public transport is easily accessible via Light Rail and S.T.A Buses
• Norton St. Aka Little Italy is home to Sydney's finest Italian restaurant, cafes and boutiques.
• Enjoy the day shopping in The Italian Forum, Norton Street Plaza, and Leichhardt Market Place or take a wander down Parramatta Rd.
• St. Cloumbas and St. Fiacres are two local catholic schools with state represented by Leichhardt Primary and High School, also a short distance to Petersham Tafe, Sydney University, UTS, and Ultimo Tafe.
• Sports, Fitness and Leisure can be enjoyed at the Tigers home ground, Leichhardt Oval, Leichhardt Aquatic Centre, the infamous 7km Bay Run or you can catch a movie at the Palace Cinema's on Norton St.
• Leichhardt's Lifestyle is second to none with art, culture and history incorporated in everyday living.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Leichhardt, NSW 2040 priced between $430 and $810