62 Garragull Drive Yarrabilba QLD 4207
Plenty Of Backyard For The Kids!62 Garragull Drive, Yarrabilba
* Continue down Yarrabilba Drive until the first set of traffic lights
* Turn right at the traffic lights onto Garragull Drive
Fill your fridge with a $100 Coles voucher when you secure this property on a 12 month lease.
Boasting a functional layout with 2 living areas, this property is an ideal family home on all levels. The fully fenced back yard is enormous and offers plenty of room for a trampoline & swing set, whilst still having an abundance of space for the kids to enjoy!
* Open planned kitchen, dining & living equipped with air-conditioning
* Additional carpeted lounge room
* The kitchen boasts ample cupboard space along with stainless steel appliances
* Four built in bedrooms, the master is air-conditioned
* Two bathrooms; ensuite off the master bedroom & separate bath tub in the main
* Great sized patio area overlooking the entire yard
* 2 car remote controlled garage
* Fly screens and roller blinds throughout
* Smart wired home connected to the estate's fiber network via OptiComm for High Speed Internet, Pay TV and/or Phone Line connections
Conveniently located in the estate, access in and out is seamless. You're within walking distance to the local parkland and walking trails along with St. Clare's Catholic Primary School & Bambini Daycare Centre (both on Combs Street)
The lifestyle opportunities are endless in Yarrabilba - enjoy weekends at Darlington Parklands, breakfast at Thom & Ann's Deli Restaurant on Yarrabilba Drive, along with the many other facilities now open for residents to enjoy!
Please contact our office to discuss this home further - alternatively book your inspection directly using the 'Book Inspection' button.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty. Yarrabilba will be more than a beautiful location – it will be a vibrant community and a great place to live!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $280 and $520