602/132 Alice Street Brisbane City 4000 QLD
STUNNING FURNISHED 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT - ELECTRICITY & GAS INCLUDED
Enjoy peaceful living in this stylish fully furnished apartment situated on level 6 of the 'Quay West' complex with the very best of nature right on your doorstep - the lush Botanical Gardens are just 20 metres from your front entry.
- Ducted air-conditioning for your comfort
- ELECTRICITY and GAS INCLUDED
- Spacious living with new couch
- Large bedroom with king size bed
- Quality furnishings throughout
- Study desk in bedroom and another in the living room
- Large private balcony overlooking the botanical gardens
- Quality kitchen and bathroom with separate laundry
- Secure car park
- Restaurant in foyer
- Outdoor heated Pool, Gym and Sauna
- Room service dining and cleaning services available
The central location of this quality property is unrivalled: just a short stroll to the Queen Street Mall, close to Parliament House and QUT, and with access across the bridge to the Southbank Parklands and Cultural precinct. Across the road, the Botanical Gardens and Brisbane River offer a ‘back to nature’ haven, with many walking and cycling paths providing active lifestyle options and the chance to unwind after a busy day.
If you are looking to invest or to secure a luxury lifestyle residence look no further than this prestigious address!
Please register your details online via the 'Contact Agent' (or) 'Book Inspection' tab located against this listing!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Brisbane City, QLD 4000 priced between $390 and $720