6 Smith Street Mayfield East 2304 NSW
RENOVATED FEDERATION CHARM
This is a stunning weatherboard cottage with neatly manicured gardens in a quiet street in one of Mayfield East. Short 10 minute drive into town or an easy walk to Newcastle Tafe.
The whole house has polished hardwood floors and neatly painted. The lounge room offer the comfort of split A/C and many period features such as high ceilings and ornate fireplace (not usable)
* Dining space is separate to the kitchen and also boasts an original fuel stove.
* 3 bedrooms all have ceiling fans, master has A/C and wardrobe. The 3rd is slightly smaller and would suit as a home office or kids bedroom.
* The bathroom was completely renovated a few years ago. It offers a 3 way design with a separate toilet, double vanity and a contemporary bathroom design with an open shower and a separate bath.
* The large undercover deck is an entertainers dream, the laundry is separate off the deck.
* the rear yard is really low maintenance and has a few raised veggie beds.
* Large double garage space with drive access for 1 vehicle, could suit a teenage retreat or home studio.
* Please note the other storage shed attached to garage is for owners use and not included.
Not pet friendly.
Please advise your best availability for Inspection times. Please phone our office on 49692600
Please download and submit tenancy applications from OUR website www.arnoldproperty.com.au.
Please be advised that we DO NOT accept "1Form" application forms. We do not subscribe to the "1Form" service.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Mayfield East, NSW 2304 priced between $320 and $590