6 Dundee Close Warnbro 6169 WA
COASTAL CHIC WITH SOLAR SWIMMING POOL
With Summer approaching, this is a perfect time to secure a great 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home for entertaining in a cul-de-sac location. With neutral décor throughout, a relaxing outdoor alcove including two separate seating areas and a solar heated underground swimming pool, this coastal style abode won’t last long. In a great location for amenities and positioned only 900 metres away from Warnbro Primary School, have ease in access and peace of mind knowing you’re never too far away. Take advantage of the Lifestyle ocean-side Warnbro has to offer and live the Australian suburban dream. Features throughout the home include;
- Underground solar heated swimming pool with stone water feature, lighting for the Summer evenings and decked seating area
- Kitchen with painted brick feature wall that flows through to the dining, U shape kitchen bench, stainless steel dishwasher included, double fridge and microwave recess
- Front lounge with wood Bali style venetians, TV aerial and Foxtel points
- Master bedroom with generous built in robes, TV aerial and ensuite with large vanity, separate shower and white wood venetians
- Open plan family and dining area with TV aerial point to cater for separate living.
- The minor bedrooms all have robes
- The main bathroom has a separate bath and shower
- Laundry with recess for washer and dryer
- Wood look laminate flooring and ceiling fans throughout
- Stylish light fittings
- Linen cupboard to the hallway
- Brick patio area with shade sails great for entertaining
- Reticulated landscaped gardens off the bore
- Large grassed rear yard perfect for the kids to play around
- Garden shed for tenants use
- Side access
- Automatic double garage with rear access
- Pool maintenance is included in the rent, however the tenant is responsible for payment of pool chemicals
- 220m to Dress Circle Reserve
- 400m to the nearest bus stop
- 2.0km to Warnbro train station
- 2.1km to Aqua Jetty Recreation Centre
- 2.2km to Warnbro Shopping Centre precinct
- 2.8km to the Warnbro Coast line
Warnbro Primary School (0.9 km)
Koorana Primary School (1.3 km)
Waikiki Primary School (1.3 km)
Charthouse Primary School (1.9 km)
Warnbro Community High School (1.6 km)
Safety Bay Senior High School (3.7 km)
Rockingham Senior High School (5.8 km)
Koorana Education Support Centre (1.3 km)
Warnbro Community High School Education Support Centre (1.6 km)
Peel Language Development School (3.0 km)
$370.00 per week
6/12 month lease available- 12 months is preferred
To book a time to inspect, simply click on “Book Inspection” to view available times or "email agent” to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Please be advised should the property be tenanted, the leasing agent or assistant will be guiding prospective tenants through the home in groups to protect the tenants wellbeing.
-UNFORTUNATELY LJ HOOKER ROCKINGHAM DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS/ONLINE APPLICATIONS- The property must be viewed prior to application and applications will be made available at the scheduled viewings. If you are not able to attend a scheduled viewing, you can have someone view the property on your behalf for the availability to still apply.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Warnbro, WA 6169 priced between $260 and $480