6 Duncan Avenue Bald Hills QLD 4036
Brand New Home Available for Rent in the Best Location6 Duncan Avenue, Bald Hills
• 2 mins walk to Childcare, state school, 5 mins walk to St Paul School, 5 min walk to Bald Hills Train station, cafes and restaurants
• Inside inspection may also be arranged for your suitable time if you drive through and like the property from outside.
• Approximately 1 km from Strathpine shopping centre as well as Carseldine Bunnings.
• 20 mins drive to Brisbane city, 10 mins drive to Westfield Northlakes, Costco, Ikea
• Land area 500 sqm approx, house area 250 sqm approx.
• Beautiful views extending to rural land and mountain ranges.
• Upstairs 4 bedrooms, plus living and a common bathroom
• Downstairs large entry, Foyer, kitchen, dining, and family area extending to alfresco.
• Large master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite with SPA bath
• Carpet & Tile flooring, open staircase.
• Concrete Driveway & Path, landscaping and fencing
• Quality Fixtures throughout
• 900mm gas cooktop and Range hood
• Designer Tapware and Hand Basins
• Under-roof Alfresco with Concrete Floor
• Balcony with glass balustrade
• Ceiling Fan to all bedrooms & alfresco
• Flyscreens & Locks to all openable windows / doors
• Price 550 per week, Smoking Outside, Pets Negotiable
Key FeaturesEnergy Rating 5
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Inside Spa
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Eco friendly:
- Solar Hot Water
- Living Areas
Other Featuresbalcony/patio/terrace,bath,internal laundry,modern bathroom,modern kitchen,garden,level lawn,shower facilities,safe,security lights,security windows,newly built property,close to parklands,close to schools,close to shops,close to transport,quiet location,
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Bald Hills, QLD 4036 priced between $390 and $720