6 Bailey Street Yarrabilba QLD 4207
Four Bedroom Family Home - Pets On Application6 Bailey Street, Yarrabilba
Positioned in convenient Bailey Street, access in and out of the estate is seamless. Walk to Darlington Parklands, Shaw Street Oval, Bambini Daycare Centre & St. Clare's Catholic Primary School (under construction, opening in 2017)
6 Bailey Street presents:
* Two living areas - the dining and living is generous in size and is accompanied by an additional carpeted living room for extra space
* The fantastic kitchen is functional and incorporates ample cupboard and bench space, gas cooking and dishwasher to be installed
* Split-system air-conditioning is installed to the main living area for year round comfort
* Four bedrooms are great in size with the master bedroom inclusive with walk-in-robe and own ensuite bathroom
* The remaining bedrooms all feature ceiling fans and built in robes to bedroom 3 & 4
* The main bathroom has a separate bath tub and a separate toilet off the laundry
* The alfresco area is positioned directly off the main living areas
* The backyard is generous in size and has plenty of room for the kids to play and house a trampoline and/or swing set
* Two car remote control garage with internal and external access
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty.
The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the basic necessities within walking distance of your door step with the services of IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Pathology as well as café/deli and Dominos Pizza with additional retailers yet to open their doors.
It really is a great place to call home – the lifestyle on offer is attractive with the endless facilities available to residents including Darlington Parkland, Shaw Street Sporting Oval, Tennis Courts, Dog Park along with an opportune spot at Thom & Ann’s Deli/café for a cup of coffee or Sunday breakfast.
St. Clare’s Catholic Primary School will be opening in January 2017 and will initially cater from Prep to Year 4. For the little ones, Bambini Daycare Centre is now up & running & conveniently positioned on Combs Street for the morning drop off.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $280 and $520