6-8 Chatham Terrace Smithfield 4878 QLD
Views! Views! Views! Views! Views!
Twomey Schriber is proud to welcome to the rental market this stunning, unfurnished elevated residence located in Chatham Terrace. With total privacy and incredible views of the ocean all the way to the city, this property truly is a must see!
The modern kitchen has views out to the surrounding rainforest and is complete with new cooking appliances. The open plan living area opens out to a massive, amazing entertaining area which flows on to the sparkling, inground swimming pool. There is also an additional rear tiled balcony overlooking the rainforest. Perfect for having breakfast with the birds.
The home features beautiful new porcelain floor tiles and tasteful neutral colours throughout. Other features include -
- The large master bedroom has a walk through robe and freshly renovated en-suite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are a good size with built in robes and air conditioning
- The 4th bedroom/study looks out over the pool as does the main and bedroom 2
- An area of lawn for the children to play
- Double remote garage plus two extra car spaces - perfect for the large family
- Ample storage area located in the garage
- 4klw solar panels for power for the pool and hot water
- Low maintenance gardens are well established and easy to maintain
- Only 15 mins to the airport and a few mins to the James Cook University and the Smithfield Shopping Centre.
This residence is rare and unique and truly must be viewed to be appreciated.
If you would like to view this property, please contact our office on 40313138 to arrange your private inspection.
PLEASE NOTE - Our office does not accept 1Form applications. If you wish to apply for this property, please download an application form from our website, www.tspropertygroup.com.au. Alternatively you can contact our office on 40313138.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Smithfield, QLD 4878 priced between $530 and $980