58 Garragull Drive Yarrabilba 4207 QLD
GET IN EARLY - BIG HOUSE, BIG BLOCK!
* Continue down Yarrabilba Drive until the first set of traffic lights
* Turn right at the traffic lights onto Garragull Drive
Set back from the street up a long flat driveway, this home boasts light filled living areas with stylish fittings and finishes throughout. A home of this size, positioned on a BIG 603sqm block do not become available often!
58 Garagull Drive presents:
* galley style kitchen overlooking the large open plan living areas
* stunning cabinetry accompanied by quality stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
* the living area flows seamlessly throughout and is equipped with split-sytem air-conditioning and a stainless steel ceiling
* an additional media/lounge room is positioned just off the main living space for additional room within the home
* four good size bedrooms all feature their own built-in-robes and are equipped with ceiling fans
* the master bedroom is well proportioned and includes own ensuite bathroom, walk-in-robe and is also air-conditioned
* both bathrooms leave nothing to be desired and include excellent vanity space - the master bathroom feature separate bath tub and separate toilet
* the separate laundry is centrally positioned and is equipped with ample linen space
* a generous alfresco area is ideally positioned to take advantage of the landscaped backyard
* double remote garage with internal access
* 204sqm floorplan
* BIG 603 sqm block
* Smart wired home connected to the estate's fiber network via OptiComm for High Speed Internet, Pay TV and/or Phone Line connections
Please contact our office to discuss this home further - alternatively book your inspection directly using the 'Book Inspection' button.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is a booming development positioned centrally between Brisbane & the Gold Coast. The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the basic necessities within walking distance of your door step with the services of IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Pathology as well as café/deli and Dominos Pizza with additional retailers yet to open their doors.
It really is a great place to call home – the lifestyle on offer is attractive with the endless facilities available to residents including Darlington Parkland, Shaw Street Sporting Oval, Tennis Courts, Dog Park along with an opportune spot at Thom & Ann’s Deli/café for a cup of coffee or Sunday breakfast.
St. Clare’s Catholic Primary School will be opening in January 2017 and will initially cater from Prep to Year 4. For the little ones, Bambini Daycare Centre is now up & running & conveniently positioned on Combs Street for the morning drop off.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $290 and $530