52 / 6 Crayfish street Mountain Creek QLD 4557
U52. - 3 Bedroom (3 x upstairs) rental at Lake Haven complex. 6 Crayfish street, Mountain Creek.52 / 6 Crayfish street, Mountain Creek
NBN connection is now available in the area if you want fast internet. The modern, architecturally designed townhouses will provide you with a lifestyle that is second to none. The beaches, cafes and restaurants of Mooloolaba are just minutes drive away, as is the Sunshine Coast University and the emerging employment hub of the new Public and Private Hospital Precincts.
From Lake Haven, step across the road and enjoy the convenience of:
- a lakeside retail hub, including a supermarket, medical centre, cafe and other specialty stores
- the Brightwater Family Tavern, with lakeside alfresco dining areas
- a lake which meanders for more than a kilometer, with waterfront walkways of over 3 kilometers
- a new lake front park featuring picnic shelters, tables & chairs, barbecues and two sets
of modern park play equipment.
Nearby schools - You have a couple of choices
- Brightwater State School Primary Government 0.65 km
- Mountain Creek State High School secondary Government 2.37 km
- Mountain Creek State School Primary Government 2.37 km
- Buddina State School Primary Government 2.94 km
- Kawana Waters State College Combined Government 3.28 km
Disclaimer: Please note that there are 90 units at Lake Haven and the 3 Bed and 2 Bed units are all similar with a few differences in their layout. The photos shown may be from a similar but different unit and may therefore not be the exact presentation of this advertised unit. We take no responsibility if the photos are not correct and rather invite and require from you (for your own interest) to inspect the units before you apply. v2
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Mountain Creek, QLD 4557 priced between $290 and $550