51 Lavender Drive And Cnr Tesch Road Griffin 4503 QLD
15% DISCOUNTED Rent for first 12 weeks of lease * Normal rent $370pw. Available on or before 27 November.
This is totally different!! Discounted Rent!! Normal rent is $370pw and that is already excellent value for a quality 4 bedroom townhome.
AVAILABLE on or before Friday 25 November. How soon could you move?
*The discounted rent is an introductory* offer only and is limited to the first 12 weeks of an 18-month tenancy for any applicant who quickly applies for the property and is subsequently approved for tenancy. The successful applicant must take up the lease offer immediately with a holding deposit. Normal weekly rent of $370 per week applies for the remainder of the lease.
This property is only 6 months old. It is a sleek & modern, 4 Bedroom, 2-bathroom townhome. This property has been finished to the highest standard and is sure to impress with features including-
• NBN is here It is Fibre to the property, already wired up and ready to go. Open an account with your chosen ISP
• 4 spacious bedrooms. Ceiling fans in all rooms including living areas and built-in robes
• Bus route # 677 & 679 to North Lakes outside
• Murrumba Downs railway station a 10 minute walk
• Master bedroom is air-conditioned and ensuited
• Undercover outdoor alfresco area
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and stone benchtops
• Lock-up single garage
• Air conditioned living area
• Fully fenced private courtyard
• Second bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
• Open plan lounge and dining area
• Internal laundry
Lavender Views is centrally located in the new housing development of Griffin. It is close to Westfield North Lakes and Mango Hill retail precinct only 5 minutes' drive. Local child care facilities. Medical facilities, cafes & restaurants all close by. A brand new state primary school is within walking distance.
Lavender Views offers high standard, unfurnished accommodation in well-appointed 4 bedroom townhomes. Enjoy the benefits of resort style living by taking in the neighbourhood walks, cycle tracks, Pine River parklands, fishing spots & boat ramp and beautiful Moreton Bay. There is no maintenance or lawn mowing to do. Onsite management takes care of this.
Call the Property Manager on number provided to arrange an inspection. Do not delay. Call now for an application form and to arrange inspection.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Griffin, QLD 4503 priced between $220 and $410