501 Adelaide Street Brisbane City QLD 4000
Prestigious Apartment - Fantastic CBD Location!501 Adelaide Street, Brisbane City
This prestigious Soleil apartment commends Brisbane CBDs most admirable lifestyle location for young professionals as well as travelers. With just a short stroll to the river, life starts with a light morning jog by the River Boardwalk everyday. Or if you are a big fan of fitness the 24-hour state of the art gym and the heated lap pool can definitely top up your energy before heading to work. Public transport is right at your doorstep that will conveniently bring you to your office but of course you can always choose to walk. You will love the convenience and the luxury of living in Brisbane's 2nd tallest and most fashionable residential tower.
The city's best attractions are all within a short drive or simply walking distance - the popular Southbank culture centre, fashion and retail shops at Queens Street Mall, State library, Queensland Performing Arts Centre, Museum of Queensland. You will also be surrounded by some of Brisbane's finest dining and café haunt, a variety of supermarkets, Fortitude Valley etc.
This great conditioned one bedroom apartment is on 21st floor with views of the Story Bridge, River, City and beyond.
(Sorry no car park for this apartment)
- 1 bedroom with built-in robe
- Spacious open plan free-flowing living area
- Stainless steel euro kitchen appliances
- Stylish kitchen microwave & dishwasher
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning system
- Security intercom system and secure building access
- Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout
- Swipe card access to your floor
- Sorry NO Car Park
- Indoor 25m lap-pool, spa & sauna
- Fully equipped gym 24hrs access
- 24 hour security with on-site building management
- Landscaped gardens
- Right in the heart of Brisbane's CBD + by the river & shopping
- Convenient to both Central and Brunswick Street Stations
- Walk to the Riverside City Cat Wharf
- Handy to Freeways leading to the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast
- Central to Schools, Universities and Hospitals
Please call or email us for inspection. This apartment will be available in early Oct. If you are also interested in buying please discuss with us we have stocks in the building that may suit your need.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Brisbane City, QLD 4000 priced between $280 and $520