5/65 Eynesford Street Gosnells 6110 WA
BRAND NEW EASY CARE 3-BED HOME WITH A/C
Be the first to call this modern and stylish BRAND NEW property home. Available now, all you will need to do is move in. Featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this home boasts a convenient location for any busy family with its close proximity to both Gosnells and Thornlie shopping centres, Gosnells train station and local primary schools, there are also bus-stops right on your doorstep.
Features of this modern home include:
- 3 generously sized bedrooms all features built-in sliding robes
- Two bathrooms including the main bathroom with bath tub and a private ensuite in the master bedroom
- Two split system air conditioning units one in the family room and one in the master ensuring that you stay cool during those hot summer months
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space, gas stove and dishwasher recess
- Open plan living and informal meals area with easy-care wooden floating floors
- Surprisingly spacious back yard with a private covered alfresco area overlooking a fully reticulated lawn
- Double remote control garage
This property is AVAILABLE NOW so do not delay in arranging an inspection!
Please drive by this property and if the home and location are suitable, please register to view via email from this site. For further information please contact Meabh on 0409 986 332 or at email@example.com
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Gosnells, WA 6110 priced between $210 and $390