46 Banks Street Newmarket 4051 QLD
An Entertainers Delight that is sure to Impress
The main level of the home possesses all the original character trimmings such as the rich, hardwood timber floorboards and soaring high ceilings with ornate plaster detail.
Also synonymous with homes of this era are generous proportions. The king-sized master is positioned to take in the north-easterly aspect, making for a light-filled retreat complete with modern ensuite, walk-through robe and additional built-ins. Formal lounge and dining rooms flow practically from the front to the rear of the home, spilling out to the gourmet stone kitchen and entertainer's deck beyond. As well as admiring a picture-perfect backdrop, the large deck also overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool. Rumpus room, home office, third toilet and laundry are all located downstairs along with copious amounts of storage, remote lock up garage with private work shop and ample off street parking.
- Three generous bedrooms with the third inviting in the easterly aspect and stunning City views.
- Study/ Home office on bottom level located off rumpus room
- King-sized master is positioned to take in the north-easterly aspect, making for a light-filled retreat complete with modern ensuite, walk-through robe and additional built-ins
- Stone kitchen with integrated fridge and dishwasher, stainless steel appliances including gas cook top
- Large entertainers deck leading out from kitchen. Perfect for Summer BBQ's with friends
- Crystal blue pool with custom built decking surrounds
maintenance included (chemicals tenants responsibility)
- Spacious lounge room
- Formal dining room with custom built cabinetry and built-in wine fridge
WHAT WE LOVE:
- Hardwood timber floors and high ceilings
- Fully fenced 640m2 block - landscaped with low maintenance gardens
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning
- Entertainment prospects surrounding the pool
- All rooms are spacious
Just 5.8km from the vibrant City heart with bus stops at the door step and a short stroll to train, cafes and shops and convenient to a multitude of public and private schooling options. This highly south after Newmarket address is situated right on the doorstep of Ashgrove and Alderley, providing an ideal inner-city lifestyle for entertaining couples and growing families.
So if this beautiful property sounds like it could be your new Place contact Jessica Siegle on 0401 610 619 and arrange an inspection today.
SOME IMPORTANT POINTS:
To attend one of the advertised opens you must register your attendance to be notified of any time adjustments that may occur.
HOW TO REGISTER?
(|) Click virtual link tour tab located above the property photo and submit your details into booking form
(||) IF USING SMART PHONE: Click contact agent and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form
(|||) Send an SMS with your name and date / time of inspection you would like to attend.
IF INSPECTION TIMES DO NOT SUIT YOU?
(|) Click virtual link tour tab located above the property photo and submit your details and advise that available inspections do not suit
(||)IF USING SMART PHONE: Click contact agent and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form
(|||) Contact us directly
(|) We accept 1 FORM applications - simply click 'apply online'
(||) Applications are available on our website
(|||) Applications are available at viewing inspection
(||||) We work towards having applications processed within 24 business hours
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Newmarket, QLD 4051 priced between $530 and $980