44 Gingerale Circle Byford WA 6122
Family Home on Cottage Block44 Gingerale Circle, Byford
- Open plan living / dining area with quality ceramic tiled floors & split reverse cycle air conditioner
- Stunning kitchen with lots of storage including full height pantry, quality stainless appliances & dishwasher
- Formal Lounge / Theatre room ideal for family entertainment
- Spacious Master Bedroom with large walk in robe & smart ensuite bathroom
- 3 good sized family bedrooms all with built in robes.
- Undercover paved alfresco off the living area that overlooks grassed & landscaped back garden
- Fully reticulated yard
- Double remote garage
- Internal shoppers entrance
Located in a quiet residential area of similar type homes backing on to parkland.
School & shops are an easy distance away.
To arrange a viewing, please click the "Request an Inspection Time" button and select your preferred inspection time.
*If no times are available, please complete the "Book an Inspection" form and you will be notified when we schedule the next viewing.
Property Code: 715
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Byford, WA 6122 priced between $240 and $440