42 Glen Street Kelvin Grove 4059 QLD
Renovated Queenslander with Luxurious Floorplan
Spaced out over two spacious levels this home is sure to impress. With three, large bedrooms and two, modern bathrooms this renovated Queenslander was designed with both style and practicality at its forefront. With two luxurious living rooms and large entertaining decks on both levels this home never feels crowded. Many an evening is sure to be spent taking advantage of the beautiful fresh breezes your elevated position offers while entertaining family and friends with a summer BBQ.
• Three spacious bedrooms
2 with ceiling fans
• Main bedroom with air-conditioning and large, contemporary ensuite
• Main bathroom with open shower and ample storage
• Large kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and direct access out onto the deck
• Expansive, air-conditioned upper living room/ dining room
• Great entertainers deck with lovely outlook
• Second, large living room with air-conditioning leading out to lower relaxation deck
• Covered garage underneath the home for cars and additional storage
• Personal security alarm available
• Solar panels
WHAT WE LOVE:
• Polished timber floorboards throughout
• Great entertaining prospects
• Lovely street frontage with small, sheltered front verandah
• Pets considered upon application
• Low maintenance, well established yard
• Easy-care tiles in both bathrooms
Located only moments from the Brisbane CBD, Kelvin Grove Urban Village, QUT, RBWH and renowned schools everything you could need is only minutes away. Surrounded by lush, green parks, beautiful local cafes, a variety of vibrant restaurants and frequent public transportation, Glen Street is centrally located for your convenience.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059 priced between $480 and $900