402/22 Sir John Young Crescent Woolloomooloo 2011 NSW
Furnished Executive Apartment
Fully furnished two bedroom, two bathroom is located on the North Western corner, with panoramic 180 degree views spanning from St Mary's Cathedral, the Domain and city, Art Gallery and Woolloomooloo Bay and Potts Point. The views are especially spectacular at night!
- Double doors open from lounge to small balcony/french style Patio
- Balcony receives bright full sun all year round due to its position.
- The kitchen has limestone tiles on floor and walls, and granite bench tops
- Double door fridge/freezer with water cooler and ice maker
- Smeg cook top and oven, Bosch dishwasher; and ample cupboard-space
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout with fans in both bedrooms
- Access to Gym, Spa and Sauna, and roof-top with water views
- Secure building with Concierge and lift access
- Internal laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
Perfectly positioned in Woolloomooloo on the edge of the Domain within walking easy distance to CBD, Botanic Gardens, Potts Point , Kings Cross, and Darlinghurst and easy access t , St James, Martin Place and Kings Cross train stations/buses, restaurants/shops and all amenities.
Available 5th October 2016
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011 priced between $630 and $1,160