4 Mibbin Place Banora Point 2486 NSW
ELEVATED SOLID FAMILY HOME - PET FRIENDLY
Enjoy picturesque views across the Tweed River, out to the ocean and down to Kingscliff from this solid brick and tile family home set high on the hill. Imagine washing- up and watching the whales migrate in winter from your own kitchen window!
There is plenty of room for everyone including the family pet.
- spacious master bedroom complete with an ensuite
- separate living and dining areas
- rumpus room with cathedral ceilings,
- additional two bedrooms, plus a study (or 4th bedroom).
- private balcony with spectacular views, enjoying the warm winter sun or catching those cool summer breezes.
- large, modern kitchen which is equipped with quality appliances and an eat-in bar.
- 3 car garage and workshop as well as additional storage under the balcony.
- large flat backyard - the perfect play area for the kids.
This home is energy efficient, with both solar power and solar hot water installed. There is no need for air-conditioning in summer, the house captures the north-easterly ocean breezes just perfectly!
Located in a quiet, family friendly street, this home is worth an inspection.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Banora Point, NSW 2486 priced between $440 and $810