4 Dyson Street Lyneham 2602 ACT
Beautiful home in Lyneham
Ideally located in the leafy suburb of Lyneham, this family home is ready to welcome you. Walking distance to the Lyneham shops, local schools and parklands, this property is also close to the City, ANU and the Barton and Federal Highways.
The home features double glazed window, polished hardwood floors, ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning. The modern kitchen has plenty of cupboard space, gas cooking, stone benchtops and a dishwasher to make entertaining a breeze.
The renovated bathroom and laundry comes with an LG washing machine.
French doors lead from the stylish lounge and dining to the large deck that overlooks the cottage garden with fruit trees and flowers galore! The quiet and private backyard is perfect for enjoying summer afternoons and lazy weekends.
The garden is irrigated to make maintenance easy between the supplied gardener visits every two months. There is a garden shed available for extra storage.
A posting clause will be included in the lease agreement.
The property features;
- Polished hardwood floors
- Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle cooling
- Completely renovated kitchen and bathroom
- Elegant living room opening onto the sunny rear deck - great for entertaining
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Single Carport
- Under floor and in-ceiling insulation
- Fully automated watering system
- Chicken coop
- Short stroll for Tilley's, the Lyneham shops, the local sports grounds and Next GEN gym
- Close to local schools
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Lyneham, ACT 2602 priced between $420 and $780