4/66 Mandurah Terrace Mandurah 6210 WA
Live Right Amongst It All
Sorry, Pets Not Considered
**Please register to attend all inspections**
Superb ground floor unit offering an enviable lifestyle with security and comfort in mind.
Wake up to water views, a simple stroll away from Dome Cafe and Cicerello's with the Eastern Foreshore at your fingertips.
- Large master bedroom with triple built in robe and ensuite.
- Enviable security in a gated complex.
- Brand new carpets to all bedrooms
- Two minor bedrooms with built in robes.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secure lock up rear garage PLUS undercover parking
- Private rear courtyard and manicured grounds.
All gardens and grounds are maintained by a caretaker - you don't have to lift a finger!
Within walking distance to the Cinemas and Entertainment Centre, and a short trip to Dolphin Quays and Mandurah Marina.
Don't miss your chance to view, register today!
Sign up to our mailing list to be notified when a new property is listed! Head to http://mandurah.ljhooker.com.au/renting/rental-properties-in-mandurah
L J Hooker Mandurah now accepts online applications. Properties must be viewed before applications are submitted to landlords.
* Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about the information included in this document. L J Hooker Mandurah provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. L J Hooker Mandurah accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Mandurah, WA 6210 priced between $210 and $390