3a Culross Street Acacia Ridge 4110 QLD
This property has been relisted
New paint, new flooring, huge yard, great location!
This immaculately presented four bedroom home is positioned in a highly sought after pocket of Acacia Ridge. Only minutes away from major access ways, public transport, shops, schools and parks, the location is ideal. The home has new flooring, carpet and fresh paint and is ready for a new family to move in.
* Generous combined living/dining
* Modern, well organised kitchen with large benchtop, timber cabinets, Omega electric oven, Euromaid cooktop and new dishwasher
* Great sized carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes, master with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
* Fully fenced rear garden with informal outdoor entertaining space and a safe play area for children
* Flyscreens to windows and doors
* Single lock up car accommodation and additional parking space
* Close to Souths Sports Club, Acacia Ridge Leisure and recreation facility with heated indoor pool and an outdoor leisure pool, Acacia Marketplace with over 30 specialist shops as well as an Aldi and Woolworths store
* Acacia Ridge State School (Primary) is less than a kilometre from home
* CBD is just a 20-minute commute
Arranging an inspection is easy! Simply click on 'Email Agent' or the 'Book Inspection' button to arrange. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Acacia Ridge, QLD 4110 priced between $300 and $560