39 Dedekind Avenue Benaraby 4680 QLD
BEAUTIFUL, SPACIOUS HOME ON ACREAGE!
Located in a cul-de-sac, this beautiful 2 storey home allows for separate living on the lower level ideal for a teenage retreat.
*Enormous 398 m2 living under roof
*One acre of flat useable land with double side access to the rear of the property.
* Polished timber floors throughout the main areas and 9 ft ceilings.
* The spacious kitchen is every cooks dream with benches and cupboards galore and a massive walk-in-pantry.
* The kitchen and lounge is an open plan design
* Huge covered wrap-around verandah with roll-down blinds makes for a great area for entertaining whilst looking over the property
* Formal dining room and a media room with a bay window
* The large master bedroom also designed with a bay window has a good sized walk-in-robe as well as a good sized ensuite.
* Study nook/computer area and bathroom with extra powder room.
* Ducted air conditioning upstairs to all bedrooms
* The lower level consists of a bedroom, bathroom and an enormous games room/rumpus area with sliding door to another covered patio.
* The adjoining garage holds 4 vehicles and has remote control panel doors.
*Then there is the shed that every males dream domain a large 11 x 10 mtres and 4 mtre high designed for a tall boat, caravan etc. This shed has an open bay at the front to allow for working under cover. The property has town water and a septic system. The flat acreage has reticulation to the gardens with a 30,000 litre rainwater tank and is fully fenced. This is a wonderful property to have children and pets with plenty of room to play in. There is even a primary school just around the corner and a high school in Tannum Sands.
Own your own piece of country life and only 20 minutes to Gladstone!
Phone Raine & Horne Gladstone 4972 4044 to view the property.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Benaraby, QLD 4680 priced between $350 and $650