37 Doonan Road Nedlands 6009 WA
LIGHT BRIGHT DELIGHT
A feeling of comfort and peace from the moment you walk through the big wooden front doors of this gorgeous family home. Architecturally designed in the late 50's, the Owners have preserved all of the original charm and features while adding the modern conveniences of today.
Situated on a large corner block on Doonan and Barcoo Avenue allowing for easy access to the river, Dalkeith Village, many local cafes & sought after private & public schools.
- 4 large bedrooms, the 3 minor bedrooms come complete with built in robes. The HUGE master bedroom has ample storage with a walk in robe
- updated kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and a walk-in pantry
- relax by the pristine pool or enjoy outdoor entertaining this summer
- Separate dining room & a separate family/games rooms
- Light filled living area with polished wooden floorboards, gas fire place & built in storage
- 2 updated bathrooms and a powder room
- easy care gardens
- 3 split system air conditioners
The Owners have generously offered to pay for 30% of the water consumption throughout the tenancy to assist in the maintenance of the gardens and pool. They will also have the pool checked quarterly & the large hedges plants in the gardens trimmed back 6 monthly.
Sorry, no pets considered.
Please contact Lee Fisher on 0432 251 203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing today.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Nedlands, WA 6009 priced between $630 and $1,170