36 Eugene Vincent Street Bonner 2914 ACT
TWO STOREY TERRACE HOME WITH LOADS OF FEATURES
A stunning two storey four bedroom home has just come available for rent. The floor plan encompasses four spacious bedrooms with plenty of room for study, sleep and storage, two bathrooms, and a sleek and stylish kitchen that flows through to the dining room and private rear patio.
The master bedroom, complete with walk-in robe and ensuite, ensures parents have a private space. For those who like quality and taste, this home has quality inclusions throughout.
* Video intercom door bell
* Ducted heating and cooling
* Huge open plan living
* Designer built kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
* Very roomy laundry includes dryer
* All bedrooms with built ins
* Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Very low garden maintenance
* Alfresco courtyard
* Huge double garage with remote access
Pets considered upon application
Positioned in close proximity to Amaroo & Bonner school, Gungahlin college, shops, community facilities and public transport.
Call today to register your interest and subscribe to our rentalbug
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Whilst we take due care in gathering information for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research and confirm any information first hand.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Bonner, ACT 2914 priced between $340 and $620