36 Emma Street Seddon VIC 3011
Village Living in Seddon36 Emma Street, Seddon
- large open plan living/dining area
- stylish appointed open plan kitchen with dishwasher and an abundance of storage space
- 3 bedrooms located upstairs provides the ideal accommodation - all include built in robes
- central bathroom and downstairs separate laundry and toilet
- reverse cycle heating/cooling in living/dining area and master bedroom
- appealing private courtyard area
- lock up garage plus convenient additional car parking
Other fantastic features include: under stair storage and linen cupboard, central heating, the bonus of solar panels to assist in saving money on your monthly bills, super fast NBN ready. An easy walk to local schools, Seddon & Middle Footscray train station, a lovely leafy park situated just next door and the Seddon Village shopping and cafés only a minutes walk away.
Please monitor this advertisement for inspection times. All inspection times are subject to cancellation or change up until three (3) hours prior to the advertised time. All Lease Terms are 12 months unless otherwise specified. Parking Permits are usually available for most properties however, please contact the local council before applying for the property. To apply, an application form can be obtained at the Open, from our office or online from our website www.villagere.com.au. Photo ID must be provided before entry at any Open For Inspection
- Wed, 26th Oct 5:00PM – 5:15PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Seddon, VIC 3011 priced between $390 and $720