34. Sienna Circuit Yarrabilba 4207 QLD
Grand Living! 4 Bedrooms PLUS Study/Media Room AND Ducted AC Throughout
* Turn left at first round-a-bout (at the Caltex) onto Highlands Street
* Veer to the right up the hill onto Summerview Avenue
* Turn right onto Sienna Circuit
Those seeking something a little bit extraordinary should look no further than what can only be described as grand living at it's very best!
34 Sienna Circuit presents:
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout, perfect for those hot summer days or cold winter nights
* High ceilings providing an extra sense of space
* The warm, neutral colour scheme is the perfect blank canvas to personalize the home to suit your household, while maintaining classic feature walls
* Light filled and expansive living areas open out to the well appointed alfresco area
* The stunning kitchen boasts an abundance of cupboard and bench space and incorporates stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, 900mm gas stove and oven
* The master bedroom is spacious in size and utilizes it's own ensuite bathroom and a large walk in robe with ample shelving and hanging space
* The remaining bedrooms all feature ceiling steel fans and built-in-robes
* Additional study or media room with plenty of space for a large lounge
* The main bathroom is centrally positioned between bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with a separate toilet for extra privacy
* Separate laundry with direct access outside
* Two car remote garage with internal access into the hallway
* Fully fenced backyard with plenty of space for the kids to play and house a trampoline and/or swing set
* Elevated block of land to capture the amazing natural breezes
* Smart Wired Home with Pay TV, Phone Line & Internet available
Please contact our office to discuss this home further - alternatively book your inspection directly using the 'Book Inspection' button.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is a booming development positioned centrally between Brisbane & the Gold Coast. The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the basic necessities within walking distance of your door step with the services of IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Pathology as well as café/deli and Dominos Pizza with additional retailers yet to open their doors.
It really is a great place to call home – the lifestyle on offer is attractive with the endless facilities available to residents including Darlington Parkland, Shaw Street Sporting Oval, Tennis Courts, Dog Park along with an opportune spot at Thom & Ann’s Deli/café for a cup of coffee or Sunday breakfast.
St. Clare’s Catholic Primary School will be opening in January 2017 and will initially cater from Prep to Year 4. For the little ones, Bambini Daycare Centre is now up & running & conveniently positioned on Combs Street for the morning drop off.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $280 and $520