34 Magenta Street Wavell Heights QLD 4012
LOW SET HOUSE - 3 BEDROOMS PLUS STUDY34 Magenta Street, Wavell Heights
This 3 bedroom + study low set brick house is a renters dream and great for shared living. Lovely flow through design with entry, lounge, large kitchen and separate study and lovely, large covered pergola for outdoor entertaining.
At the rear of the property are the 3 bedrooms rooms, all with fans and loads of storage space or built-ins. There is a large 2 way bathroom with both shower and a bath and a separate powder room.
The laundry is separate with good storage and direct access out to a small storage area that can also be used for drying clothes.
The grassed, back yard is fenced and another lovely outdoor space.
The entire house is freshly painted, lovely wood look flooring and carpets in all the bedrooms. The windows have new modern professionally blinds fitted.
* 3 good sized bedrooms with built-ins
* Separate study/office
* Open plan living and dining
* Lovely covered, paved pergola patio for outdoor entertaining
* Large bathroom and powder room
* Air conditioning and fans
* Large kitchen with dishwasher
* Separate laundry
* Garage with internal entry
* Massive fully-fenced backyard with hills clothes hoist
* Approval for pets are given upon individual assessment at owners discretion
* Close to Hamilton Road and Chermside shopping centre, bikeways and public transport
* Huge park right next door which contains a play ground and stationary outdoor fitness equipment
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Wavell Heights, QLD 4012 priced between $290 and $550