33 Norfolk Street Yarraville 3013 VIC
Decorative Feature Delight!
Recently renovated and to be freshly painted, this 2 bedroom cottage is full of class and character. Located at the end of a quiet street and just minutes from Francis Street, Williamstown Road and a short stroll to Yarraville Village, this property is perfectly located. This beautifully presented & instantly appealing home features:
- Two good sized bedrooms both with generous windows (one with open built in robes, ornamental fireplace, shelving)
- Large and central updated bathroom with shower over bath
- Laundry Nook
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, ample storage and island bench
- Open plan living space with split system heating/cooling
- Spacious yard with pebbled feature, turf and storage shed
Other features include high ceilings, timber floorboards throughout, beautiful decorative ceiling panels, pressed look walls and feature lighting. Pets considered on Application.
Please monitor this advertisement for inspection times. All inspection times are subject to cancellation or change up until three (3) hours prior to the advertised time. All Lease Terms are 12 months unless otherwise specified. Parking Permits are usually available for most properties however, please contact the local council before applying for the property. To apply, an application form can be obtained at the Open, from our office or online from our website www.villagere.com.au. Photo ID must be provided before entry at any Open For Inspection.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Yarraville, VIC 3013 priced between $390 and $720