315/3 Pymble Avenue Pymble NSW 2073
Northeast Aspect 2-bed Plus Study Nook315/3 Pymble Avenue, Pymble
Just 5 years young with brand new carpet in all living area, a rare opportunity for privacy whilst still enjoying spacious luxury living with minimal maintenance.
Level access from Pymble Ave for an easy life. PLC is next door for schooling.
You can enjoy the gym and sauna in the complex with the building manager sitting on site for your call.
The features include:
* Natural sunlight all day throughout with North & East aspect
* Striking open plan living interiors with High Ceilings
* North-East facing bedrooms with mirrored built-ins
* Multimedia/study nook with built-in desk and internet port
* Gourmet Gas Kitchen, stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone bench top and concealed built-in dishwasher & microwave
* Contemporary fully tiled bathroom with en-suite with window in master bedroom
* Internal laundry with dryer, Linen cupboard
* Quality insulated glass doors with split air-conditioning systems in every room for all year comfort
* Security building with intercom and onsite manager, level access easy for any age
* Secure under cover car space plus storage cage
* Gym and sauna facilities for exclusive use of residents
* A few minutes’ walk to Pymble Train Station, bus stop, shops and cafes
* Easy access to Sydney's most prestigious schools Pymble Ladies' College, Ravenswood, Knox and Barker College
* Approx. 10 mins by train to Chatswood CBD
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Pymble, NSW 2073 priced between $430 and $810