3.112/1A Morton Street Parramatta NSW 2150
''MAGNIFICENT APARTMENT - LIFESTYLE AND CONVENIENCE''3.112/1A Morton Street, Parramatta
- Three over-sized bedrooms
- Sunlit and tiled lounge and dining area which provides a seamless outdoor flow
- Spacious entertainer's balcony enjoying sprawling urban views
- Caesar Stone Gas Kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and mirrored splashback
- Ducted air-conditioning and NBN connection available
- Spacious ensuite and neat bathroom with frameless glass showers, designer fittings, full height tiling and luxuriously large vanity units
- Communal area with gardens, kids play section, sheltered BBQ area and outdoor fitness area
- Underground security parking and digital screen intercom
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Large balcony with lots of natural light
- 10 minute walk to Parramatta Ferry Wharf
- 18 minute walk to Parramatta train station and bus interchange
- Just a stroll away from lively Church Street (aka Eat Street) and Westfield Parramattas renowned restaurant precinct as well as the casual cafes, gourmet restaurants on George Street.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: 4 weeks bond, two weeks rent = 6 weeks up front.
WE DO NOT accept 1FORM applications. Please either contact the agent for an application or download from our website www.fnparramatta.com.au
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Parramatta, NSW 2150 priced between $460 and $850