31 Verdi Street Yarrabilba 4207 QLD
* Turn left at the first roundabout (at the Caltex)
* Continue along Highlands Street up the hill
* Veer to your right at the top of the hill onto Summerview Avenue
* Turn right onto Verdi Street
Combining style and space, this home is sure to cater to a wide variety of people looking to find the perfect home in Yarrabilba!
* Air-conditioning to the living area & main bedroom
* Well appointed kitchen which has left nothing to be desired
* Spacious walk in pantry, over sized fridge cavity, ample bench and cupboard space
* Stainless steel appliances inclusive with an over sized 900mm stove and dishwasher
* Light filled & open planned living areas
* Additional carpeted lounge/media room positioned at the front of the home
* Expansive alfresco pergola area overlooks the entire backyard
* Four great sized bedrooms featuring built in robes & ceiling fans
* The master and the 2nd bedroom both have their own walk in robes
* Two bathrooms including ensuite
* Study nook
* Separate laundry with external access
* 2 car remote control garage
* Large, fully fenced backyard with plenty of room for the kids to play and house a trampoline and/or swing set
* Security screens & security alarm system installed for ultimate security
* Smart wired home connected to the estates fibre network via OptiComm for high speed internet, pay TV and phone line
Please don't hesitate to contact our office for more information or to arrange your inspection - alternatively you can book an inspection via the 'Book Inspection' button.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is a booming development positioned centrally between Brisbane & the Gold Coast. The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the basic necessities within walking distance of your door step with the services of IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Pathology as well as café/deli and Dominos Pizza with additional retailers yet to open their doors.
It really is a great place to call home – the lifestyle on offer is attractive with the endless facilities available to residents including Darlington Parkland, Shaw Street Sporting Oval, Tennis Courts, Dog Park along with an opportune spot at Thom & Ann’s Deli/café for a cup of coffee or Sunday breakfast.
St. Clare’s Catholic Primary School will be opening in January 2017 and will initially cater from Prep to Year 4. For the little ones, Bambini Daycare Centre is now up & running & conveniently positioned on Combs Street for the morning drop off.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $270 and $510