30 Forest Crescent Beaumont Hills 2155 NSW
Peace, Privacy, Position!
Conveniently located and well presented, this is definitely a home you will want on your inspections list! With an elegant, free-flowing layout that compliments the overall distinction of the property, opulent living is instantly recognised upon entry to the home. If you're looking for a family home that provides comfortable living and convenience of location, this is without a doubt the home for you.
- Five bedrooms each with built-in robes
- Master suite boasting en suite, walk-in robe plus additional built-in robe
- Open plan kitchen overlooking dining area, featuring granite bench tops and splashback
- Generously sized upstairs rumpus area
- Tranquil balcony with room for entertaining
- Spacious backyard showcasing dual water features
Providing close proximity to both Beaumont Hills Public School and Beaumont Hills Shopping Centre, long distance travel everyday becomes a thing of the past. For those who do require public transport for long distance travel, T-Way buses are only a short stroll away.
If this well-appointed property interests you, please make your enquiries now because only one family will have the pleasure of residing in this outstanding home.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Beaumont Hills, NSW 2155 priced between $460 and $860