30 Beatrice Street Hawthorne QLD 4171
Renovated Home with Granny Flat30 Beatrice Street, Hawthorne
Adorned with stunning polished timber flooring, its air-conditioned layout comprises a stylish selection of living space while a private, timber deck set not only connects the main house with the separate granny flat but also caters for every alfresco entertaining need. Serviced by a good size kitchen and dining space, this stylish culinary haven features stainless steel finish appliances.
- Three good sized bedrooms are positioned within reach of a large family bathroom
- Ample living space with large rumpus room
- The separate granny flat offers a well-appointed kitchenette and bathroom
- Large, fenced backyard that is low maintenance
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Finished to a high standard throughout with fresh paint, updated lighting and plantation shutters
- Covered outdoor area
- Dual living with independent granny flat
A superb house suited to tenants seeking privacy without having to compromise on position n or lifestyle conveniences, you will be enticed at close proximity to local Hawthorne Garage and neighbouring Oxford Street precincts, various public transport services and an array of parkland placed just a short stroll from the doorstep. Located within the Norman Park school catchment.
All this and more and just ten minutes to the CBD, what more are you waiting for? Inspect now!
- Sat, 29th Oct 10:20AM – 10:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Hawthorne, QLD 4171 priced between $550 and $1,020