3 Satinwood Court Bardon 4065 QLD
Family living at its best !
It's not difficult to imagine yourself sipping your morning coffee curled up with a book or afternoon gin and tonic on this expansive deck in one of Bardon's premier positions on an elevated culdesac overlooking the Brisbane skyline and the beautifully manicured gardens. Along with the large functional open kitchen it's the perfect backdrop to rustle up delicious meals for your family or entertaining guests.
In fine company amongst other quality homes, walking distance to Stuartholme College and within the sought after Rainworth State School catchment zone. You are also in close proximity to Indooroopilly State High, University of Queensland, Brisbane Boys College and St Josephs Primary School. Mt Coot-tha and a plethora of hiking trails, mountain bike tracks and cycle paths are also at your doorstep plus you are only 5km from the City centre. Rosalie and Paddington caf precincts are just a short drive away.
- Bright spacious interiors with high ceilings
- Stunning City views
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living room and master bedroom
- Modern kitchen with large pantry and plenty of cupboards and bench space
- Ample storage throughout the home
- Large master bedroom with 2 walk-in robes/dressing areas
- large 2nd bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Powder room and bathroom located between master bedroom and 2nd bedroom
- 3rd bedroom with built in wardrobe and 4th bedroom downstairs
- 2nd bathroom with toilet downstairs.
- Roomy laundry with ample cupboard space
- Double auto lock up car accommodation
- Stunning garden with maintenance provided
***TO REGISTER FOR INSPECTION TIMES, PLEASE CLICK ON THE BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON OR ENTER DETAILS IN EMAIL AGENT***
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Bardon, QLD 4065 priced between $490 and $900