3 Oreilly Drive Coomera 4209 QLD
AWESOME Tenant required! "Lura Estate"
A stunning and extraordinary presentation. An abode that you will be proud to call home.
* Instantaneous Gas Hot Water
* Gas Cooking
* Plumbed Fridge Space
* Separate Media Room
* Separate Meals/Family Area
* Spacious Living Areas
* Under Roof Outdoor Living
* Security Screens
* Air Conditioning
* Ceiling Fans
* Kitchen with Stone Bench Tops and Stainless Steel Appliances
* Separate Laundry
* 6 Star Energy Rating
* Stylish decor
* An easy commute to Brisbane and the Gold Coast CBD's
* The Coomera train station is just minutes from home
* Coomera Rivers State School and Childcare Centres close by
* Coomera East Shopping Centre with a Woolworths just up the road
* Rededge Shopping Centre also up the road with Doctors, Dentist, Coomera IGA, Bakery, Newsagency, Cafe, Takeaway foods & Community Centre.
* A quick drive to the Pimpama Junction Shopping Centre
* HomeWorld Helensvale 10 minutes drive
Live surrounded by an endless array of shopping, education, sport and recreational facilities including the future Coomera Town Centre, enjoy a round of golf at Gainsborough Greens or utilise one of the many boat ramps and great fishing spots on offer.
"Lura Estate" is centrally positioned between the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
Located just 20 minutes from the Gold Coast's best beaches, shopping, attractions and entertainment and 5 minutes to the M1 Pacific Motorway which connects you to Brisbane and beyond.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Coomera, QLD 4209 priced between $320 and $600