29 Glendale Road Turramurra 2074 NSW
Spacious Executive Home! Garden maintenance included
This spacious and modern full brick family home is well presented in a quiet & secure cul-de-sac, close to all amenities. Comprising of 5 double bedrooms with 2 ensuites plus separate study. French doors integrate both formal and informal living areas with a north to rear level backyard.
A tiled and covered verandah overlooks the perimeter garden and manicured lawn area, has great entertaining spaces, conducive to evenings of alfresco dining and BBQ.
North Shore's finest schools are nearby, with the convenience of walking to the train station, bus stop, shops and café, just round the corner.
* Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe. A second master bedroom with ensuite is perfect for guest or in-law accommodation
* All bedrooms are generous in size and have built-ins. 5th bedroom is suitable as a rumpus room, providing a third living space
* Formal lounge
* Formal dining room
* Modern gas kitchen adjoins the family room
* Separate study or 6th bedroom
* Bathrooms with quality marble finishes
* Front & rear lawn areas provide space to for children to play amid established gardens
* Gas central heating
* Walk to Wahroonga Bush School (catchment area), Knox & Abbotsleigh
* Fully fenced garden friendly to pets
* Garden maintenance included
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources that we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. This information is not to be used in formalising any decision nor used by nor used by a third party without the expressed written permission of LJ Hooker Gordon.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Turramurra, NSW 2074 priced between $900 and $1,700