28 Leland Street Yarrabilba QLD 4207
Newly Built & Offering A Superb Lifestyle28 Leland Street, Yarrabilba
* Turn right at the first round a bout (near the Caltex) onto Darlington Drive
* Continue down Darlington Drive to the next round a bout
* Turn right at the round a bout onto Leland Street
The lifestyle options are endless with this beauty! Easy access in and out of the estate plus you're within immediate walking distance to everything Yarrabilba has on offer!
* Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom features split-system air-conditioning, walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
* The main bathroom services the remaining bedrooms and features a separate bath tub
* Open planned, air-conditioned kitchen and living areas - a hint of separation between the dining and lounge
* Stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher & plumbed in fridge connection
* Separate laundry
* Single car port & flat concrete driveway
* The yard will be fully fenced - the section behind the car port will be completed by end of November
* Great size under cover pergola
* Smart Wired Home to be connected to the estate's fiber network via OptiComm for Pay TV, phone line & Internet
Please don't hesitate to contact our office for more information or to arrange your inspection - alternatively you can book an inspection via the 'Book Inspection' button.
Yarrabilba is a booming development positioned centrally between Brisbane & the Gold Coast. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 Motorway, it’s an easy drive to the region’s renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland’s natural beauty.
The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibres. Yarrabilba Village is now open and includes the basic necessities within walking distance of your door step with the services of IGA, Doctor, Dentist, Hair Dresser, Pathology as well as café/deli and Dominos Pizza with additional retailers yet to open their doors.
It really is a great place to call home – the lifestyle on offer is attractive with the endless facilities available to residents including Darlington Parkland, Shaw Street Sporting Oval, Tennis Courts, Dog Park along with an opportune spot at Thom & Ann’s Deli/café for a cup of coffee or Sunday breakfast.
St. Clare’s Catholic Primary School will be opening in January 2017 and will initially cater from Prep to Year 4. For the little ones, Bambini Daycare Centre is now up & running & conveniently positioned on Combs Street for the morning drop off.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Yarrabilba, QLD 4207 priced between $250 and $460