28 Bryden Street Windsor 4030 QLD
Cute As A Button Surprisingly Spacious
* Polished timber floors throughout
* Spacious Bedrooms with fantastic separation private access
* Gas Cooking
* Remote 2 car garage
* Fully secure with screens
* Garden maintenance included!
* Tonnes of secure storage
* Covered balcony
* Treasured pets may be considered
This property is close to bus and train with only a short walk to the Emporium and James Street Centres.
Please note each room may differ from the photos so rooms do need to be inspected before applying.
**** IT IS ESSENTIAL TO REGISTER FOR EITHER THE INSPECTIONS LISTED OR REQUEST OTHER TIMES. REFER TO INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.****
*** HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION ****
1. realestate.com.au - press the "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" button located on the right hand side of the page
2. innerbrisbane.com - press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button located on the right hand side
3. All other websites - use the "EMAIL AGENT" facility
IT IS IMPORTANT TO REGISTER even if there are no inspection times set because if no-one registers then the inspection will not proceed. If there are no times set for an inspection you will be advised as soon as it becomes available. Registering also means that you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply go to our website: www.innerbrisbane.com.au and click the BOOK INSPECTION button.
Then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
Alternatively, you can access the appointment page by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link which is located below this properties availability date.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Windsor, QLD 4030 priced between $270 and $490