26 Norman Street Turvey Park NSW 2650
breathtaking & magnificent!26 Norman Street, Turvey Park
- with a full renovation throughout featuring high ceilings, beautiful polished timber floors and lots of natural light streaming in
- featuring four spacious bedrooms, three with wall to wall built in robes, ensuite bathroom, elegantly appointed formal lounge room with large windows & separate formal dining
- exquisite kitchen with granite benchtops, six burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and an abundance of cupboard space and storage
- for all year round comfort the home is covered with reverse cycle refrigerated air-conditioning & heating
- the jewel in the crown is the enclosed undercover entertaining area separate from the house with inbuilt kitchen perfect for summer bbqs with family & friends
- completing this lovely home is the double remote lock up garage with 3rd bathroom, low maintenance rear gardens & lawns
- pets considered upon application
A splendidly appointed home in sought after Turvey Park, this home combines the gracious magnificence of yesteryear with the warmth and comfort of a family home!
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Click on the blue 'Book an Inspection Time' button.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Turvey Park, NSW 2650 priced between $370 and $690