26 Bracadale Way Canning Vale 6155 WA
Well Presented Large Family Home
Available NOW for long term lease - Deal directly with the owner - this property will not be managed by an agent and is available for a long term lease 12 months plus.
Very well presented having recently been renovated and finished to a high specification with neutral decor throughout. Offering double door entry, quality window treatments, superior feature light fittings and porcelain tiles / carpet throughout this is a very well presented spacious family home set in a quiet street surrounded by parklands, with schools, transport links, shops and restaurants all very close by.
• 4 large bedrooms all with walk in / built in robes
• 2 bathrooms inc ensuite with double vanity and corner bath
• Separate study off main entrance foyer
• Open plan family room, kitchen and meals area
• Additional lounge / games room
• Huge separate theatre room
• Kids study / activity nook
• Spacious decked alfresco area under the main roof with feature decor
• Manicured, bore reticulated lawns and gardens
• 2 garden sheds
• Double lock up remote garage with triple driveway
• Security System
• Ducted Air Conditioning
• Very close to Caladenia Primary School
• Facing onto parklands
• Quiet family street
Private viewing is also available. Please email your request using the contact agent feature in this advertisement, along with your availability and we will get back to you ASAP to confirm a date and time.
Please note that while the advertisement is listed under Buy My Place, tenants will be liaising directly with the owner throughout the rental process and regarding the ongoing tenancy. As such all website queries will be directed to the owner to respond to directly.
Sorry no pets and strictly no smoking
This property is NOT for sale, available for long term lease 12 months plus.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Rent in Canning Vale, WA 6155 priced between $410 and $770